Young people and adult men and women need timely and reliable career information, coaching, guidance and mentorship to thrive through informed life, learning and work choices and actions!
Our specialised programme, Compuline Career Academy offers a range of career solutions to young people at the different stages of their education life – at high school and tertiary levels.We deliver these solutions on a regular interval at AEC Community College in Njeru.
We also deliver on-site career solutions at schools and other education institutions on agreed terms with our clients.
For adult men and women, meaningful lifeinvolves numerous transitions; education and work, being among the most impactful.
Education and Development Organisations need innovative evidence-based professional support to deliver quality learning and transformative services.
We provide professional support to organisations to effect sustainable institutional changes. We employ participatory action research principles to prepare stakeholders to undertake in-depth search for knowledge to develop action theories and strategies.
We derive mutual gains to serve clients on engagements relating to four domains:
- Organisational capacity assessment and development
- Situational analysis, needs assessment, design, monitoring and evaluation of education and development interventions
- Creating and nurturing communities of practice to generate, renew, use and share knowledge and good practice
- Participatory learning approaches including positive pedagogies
-KNOWLEDGE & RESEARCH-
We strive to pioneer independent and passion-driven social research to generate useful knowledge and information for addressing practical problems in our society.
We share our research findings and outcomes through research papers, blogs and other social media platforms.
Using social science research principles, we aim to contribute to the knowledge base of the following priority themes:
- Productive pedagogies that build competent and resilient students and graduates that equal the ever-changing life, education and work demands of today and tomorrow.
- Participatory methodologies for effective community development and adult learning to contribute to social change and sustainable communities
- Youth employment and transition approaches particularly career guidance, coaching, guidance and mentorship
- Social gerontology to uncover the social dimensions and ramifications of aging from a gender and equality perspective
- Blended learning approaches including computer based collaborative learning